[R] exclude

Val v@lkremk @ending from gm@il@com
Fri May 18 02:48:10 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I have a sample of  data set show as below.
tdat <- read.table(textConnection("stat year Y
AL 2003    25
AL 2003    13
AL 2004    21
AL 2006    20
AL 2007    12
AL 2009    16
AL 2010    15
FL 2006    63
FL 2007    14
FL 2007    25
FL 2009    64
FL 2009    47
FL 2010    48
NY 2003    50
NY 2004    51
NY 2006    57
NY 2007    62
NY 2007    36
NY 2009    87
NY 2009    96
NY 2010    91
NY 2010    59
NY 2010    80"),header = TRUE,stringsAsFactors=FALSE)

There are three states, I wan tto select states taht do ahve records in all
year.
Example,
xtabs(Y~stat+year, tdat)
 This gave me the following

 stat 2003 2004 2006 2007 2009 2010
  AL   38   21   20   12   16   15
  FL    0    0   63   39  111   48
  NY   50   51   57   98  183  230

Fl state does not have recrods in all year  and I wan to exclude from this
and I want teh result   as follow

 stat 2003 2004 2006 2007 2009 2010
  AL   38   21   20   12   16   15
  NY   50   51   57   98  183  230

The other thing, how do I get teh counts state by year?

Desired result,

       2003    2004   2006   2007   2009    2010
AL      2       1          1           1          1         1
NY     1        1         1            2          2        3

Thank you