[R] GlobalEnv error

Haida haidaharis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 22:07:40 CET 2018

Dear all

May I know how to solve this problem? I have encountered this problem after
I have logged out from Rstudio. Thank you

Warning: namespace ‘caret’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.ann’
Warning: namespace ‘ggplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p1’
Warning: namespace ‘plotly’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘p’
Warning: namespace ‘easyGgplot2’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘plot’
Warning: namespace ‘RSNNS’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.mlp’
Warning: namespace ‘ipred’ is not available and has been replaced
by .GlobalEnv when processing object ‘fit.treebag’