[R] exporting data to stata

Anthony Damico ajdamico at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:51:49 CET 2018

hi, you can export the dataset from an R  survey design to stata with

install.packages('survey')
library(survey)
library(foreign)
write.dta( data1$variables , "c:/path/to/file.dta" )

then type "data1" into the R console to look at the weight, id/cluster,
strata, and fpc variables to use for the "svyset" command