[R] R project global options file

Adrian Friskin adrian.friskin at qut.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 06:24:24 CET 2018

Hello R-help,
                         I currently have R-project 3.4.2 and R-studio 1.1.383 installed on some of our universities computer labs. Since the installation of Visual studio the default version of R installed has changed to the version installed by VS. Users can change the default R version: found in R studio global options but users need to do this every session. Is there a file or setting found on the pc where this information is kept? If so, where is it found.

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Friskin | Senior Technology Support Officer | Learning Environments - Labs Team | Learning Environments
and Technology Services | Queensland University of Technology | Synergy Building Level 3 - LETS, 88 Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove 4059 |
ph +61 (07) 3138 3941 | adrian.friskin at qut.edu.au<mailto:adrian.friskin at qut.edu.au> | CRICOS No 00213J