[R] Fwd: Learning advanced R

Albrecht Kauffmann alkauffm at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 15 01:14:52 CET 2018

I've found the solution to compile the adv-r-book from source: After doing some settings (see:
https://travis-ci.org/hadley/adv-r/jobs/353347080/config )
and installation of netlify-cli, the command-line is:
Rscript -e 'bookdown::render_book("index.Rmd","bookdown::pdf_book")'

This works fine. Thank you for all hints!

Best, Albrecht

--
  Albrecht Kauffmann
  alkauffm at fastmail.fm