[R] Help with apply and new column?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Mar 5 19:47:48 CET 2018

Read the Posting Guide... (see message footer) ... some relevant things you can find there:

a) Yes, this appears to be about how to use an R base function so it is on topic
b) Post a reproducible example (include some sample data, preferably using the dput function)
c) Post using plain text so the mailing list doesn't convert it for you and mangle things in a way you did not intend.