[R] A question on Statistics

Sat Jun 30 21:51:50 CEST 2018

You should use Stack Exchange for questions about statistics.

You should also think a bit before you post, regardless of where. You are
the one who described this as a highly asymmetric distribution, and didn't
say anything about it being centered at zero. You already answered your
own question, to the extent that it can be answered.