[R] inconsistency in list subsetting in R in linux

Fri Jun 29 16:02:40 CEST 2018

Read the Value section of ?mclapply. That error is an encapsulated error from the forecast function.

I suggest not debugging your code running in parallel... temporarily replace mclapply with lapply to debug so you can step into your worker fictions. You may also want to temporarily reduce the volume of data you are working with.