[R] Extract function parameters from a R expression

Wed Jun 20 13:24:27 CEST 2018

... or if the argument is just quoted text or a numeric value as in your
library() example, don't parse the text and use regex's to search for the
function call and pick out the text of the arguments.

Again, this only works (I think) for the simple sort of case of your
example. Beyond that, you'll have to follow Hadley's prescription.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."