[R] internet routines cannot be loaded, R 3.5.0

S Ellison S@E|||@on @end|ng |rom LGCGroup@com
Fri Jun 8 12:40:02 CEST 2018

> If I select
> "packages > install packages" in the R console, I get a message, "no
> packages were specified". I thought this command gave me a list of packages
> available to install.

You are thinking of the command line function "installed.packages", not the menu function or the package installation function "install.packages"

The latter needs a list of packages to install. The former tells you what is already installed.

S Ellison