[R] r crossed nested random effects lme4

audusseau jean je@n@@udu@@e@u @ending from y@hoo@fr
Wed Jun 27 22:42:47 CEST 2018

I am new to this forum. I try to find the appropriate model for the following data set with lme4:

Each individual subject goes through 3 conditions ("Group", within-subject factor). These 3 conditions include 9 items (3 items in each condition, but the items differ in each condition). Score (4th column not represented above) is a continuous dependant variable (reaction time).I am interested in the fixed effect of the "Cond" variable and also would like to take into account the dependencies between my factors, but I have difficulties to know if my factors should be considered as nested or crossed.Does the following model seems correct to you ?Score~1+Cond+(1|Subject)+(1|item).Any help would be much appreciated.