[R] HLS and HSV in package colorspace [not whitepoint related]

Paul Murrell p@ul @ending from @t@t@@uckl@nd@@c@nz
Mon Jun 25 05:43:22 CEST 2018

Thanks Glenn.
I also favour restricting to sRGB<->HSV/HLS top remove ambiguity (so
there is no direct conversion RGB<->HSV/HLS).
This would also be consistent with grDevices::rgb2hsv().

Paul

--
Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics