[R] tapply and error bars

Ogbos Okike giftedlife2014 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Jun 23 08:35:37 CEST 2018

Dear workers,
I have a data of length 1136. Below is the code I use to get the means B.
It worked fine and I had the mean calculated and plotted.

I wish to plot the error bars as well. I already plotted such means with
error bars before. Please see attached for example.

I tried to redo the same plot but unlikely could not get around it as I
lost my system containing the script.
Among many attempts, I tried:
library(gplots)

 plotmeans(errors~AB,xlab="Factor A",ylab="mean errors", p=.68, main="Main
  effect Plot",barcol="black")
Nothing worked.

I would really be thankful should somebody return me to the track.
Many, many thanks for your time.
Ogbos

A sample of the data is:
S/N      A        B