[R] Problem with adding a raster and a brick

Michael Sumner md@umner @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jun 1 14:14:23 CEST 2018

This is now fixed in development on RForge, you can try it out by
installing from there, or from the Github mirror with
devtools::install_github("rforge/raster/pkg/raster").

(To get fixes into raster email the maintainer directly - you might not get
a response but it'll be addressed).

Cheers, Mike.