[R] a suggestion about the display of structural variants in R

Boris Steipe bor|@@@te|pe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Sat Jul 28 15:42:59 CEST 2018

Maybe the Bioconductor package "intansv" can help you. You asked for linear chromosomes, but such data is commonly plotted in Circos plots as e.g. with the Bioconductor OmicsCircos package (cf. https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/OmicCircos/inst/doc/OmicCircos_vignette.pdf)

However the Bioconductor Project has its own support mailing list, R-Help is for programming help.

B.