[R] subsetting ls() as per class...

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jul 28 12:18:44 CEST 2018

The ll() function of R.oo returns a data.frame with various attributes that
you can subset on, e.g.

> subset(R.oo::ll(), data.class %in% c("zoo", "xts"))
       member data.class dimension objectSize
2          fz        zoo        10       1344
4  sample.xts        xts  c(180,4)      10128
5           x        zoo         5        528
6          x1        zoo         5        880
7          x2        zoo         5        496
9           y        zoo         5       1040
11          z        zoo    c(5,3)       1184
12         z0        zoo         0        448
13         z2        zoo    c(4,3)        904
14        z20        zoo    c(4,0)        616
15         z3        zoo         8        528
16         z4        zoo         5        592
17         z5        zoo         5        792

Henrik