[R] ESS issue: lines moved right 40 spaces

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Thu Jul 26 21:49:31 CEST 2018

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I was not aware of this I've always used a single # for comment
> everywhere that's the correct symbol. I'll try two of 'em.

   Reading the 17.11 user guide I see what #, ##, and ### do. I also put the
suggested line to remove the fancy comments in ~/.emacs but it didn't seem
to help when I restarted emacs.

   The SBo ess package maintainer found the build problem: the script puts
the info file in the wrong directory (it changed from 5.14). He'll have a
working script done in a day or two.

   My thanks to all!

Rich