[R] ESS issue: lines moved right 40 spaces

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Thu Jul 26 20:39:55 CEST 2018

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018, Marc Schwartz wrote:

> There is a reasonable chance that your ESS version, given its age, may be
> incompatible with some of the under the hood changes in Emacs since then,
> including changes to variable names, etc.

Marc,

   The build script fails because it cannot find an info/ directory in the
untarred source tree. I've contacted the package maintainer and will wait
for a response, If need be, I'll remove the old version and install the
newer one independently.

Thanks,

Rich