[R] DiagrammeR and grViz

Wed Jul 25 18:30:53 CEST 2018

The Export option from the interactive Plots view is a terrible option for any publication-quality graphics.

There are many [1] ways to make publication-quality graphics in R, and there can be some operating-system-specific downstream tools considerations that affect what works best for you. I happen to prefer using Rmd/Rnw files (knitr+rmarkdown or knitr+latex) with png format in most cases. You can specify the default resolution/size as well as having special settings for specific images [2].

If this is all new to you, then you might want to read some of the many intros on the web, like [3][4].

[1] help(package="grDevices")
[2] https://yihui.name/knitr/options/#plots
[3] https://sachsmc.github.io/knit-git-markr-guide/knitr/knit.html
[4] https://rmarkdown.rstudio.com/articles_intro.html