[R] Scaling - does it get any better results than not scaling?

Tue Jul 17 17:02:26 CEST 2018

Prof. Koenker's response probably settles the matter, but if not, this
thread should really be taken offlist, as it is primarily about statistics
and not R programming.
stats.stackexchange.com might be an alternative place to post; indeed, I
suspect the issue has already been addressed in their archives.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."