[R] get "massdist" in R

Sun Jul 15 07:17:55 CEST 2018

Roll back your version of R, or find another way to accomplish that calculation. This "abuse" of undocumented functions inside base R has been warned against for a long time [1], so the real puzzle is how you managed to get this far.

[1] http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/vegan-devel/2012-October/000279.html