[R] (no subject)

Werning, Jan-Philipp J@n-Ph|||pp@Wern|ng @end|ng |rom whu@edu
Tue Jul 10 11:50:28 CEST 2018

Hi,

thanks a lot! Now it works.

Yours

Jan

Am 10.07.2018 um 09:00 schrieb PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal using precheza.cz<mailto:petr.pikal using precheza.cz>>:

Hi

see in line

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help [mailto:r-help-bounces using r-project.org] On Behalf Of Werning, Jan-
Philipp
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 9:42 PM
To: r-help using r-project.org<mailto:r-help using r-project.org>
Subject: [R] (no subject)

Dear all,

In the end I try to run a system dynamics simulation in R using the package
deSolve.
Therefore I need an auxiliary list (auxs) the model can refer to when it the
functions need an auxiliary value.

I used a manual list:

auxs <- c( aSplitSN=0.4 , aSplitLN=0.6, aSplitSR1=0 , aSplitLR1=1, aSplitSR2=0 ,
aSplitLR2=1, aSplitSR3=0 , aSplitLR3=1, aSalesNR=0.92, aSalesRR=0.08, […])

This is vector not list.
auxs <- c( aSplitSN=0.4 , aSplitLN=0.6, aSplitSR1=0 , aSplitLR1=1, aSplitSR2=0)
is.vector(auxs)
[1] TRUE
is.list(auxs)
[1] FALSE

this way everything worked well.

Now I want to use a matrix with different values for each of the auxiliaries in
order to run different scenarios. Therefore I created a csv document wich I read
in:

csv1  <- read.csv("180713_Taguchi Robust Design Test_180709_1745.csv", sep
= ";")

list_csv <- csv1[1,]

which is probably data frame

test<-vec[1,]
is.vector(test)
[1] FALSE
is.list(test)
[1] TRUE
is.data.frame(test)
[1] TRUE

namesauxs <- names(list_csv)

auxs1 <- as.numeric(list_csv)

names(auxs1) <- namesauxs

auxs <- auxs1

Looking at the global environment section in R studio, now both are the same,
in the value section as "Numed num"

I do not know rstudio but you could check two objects by
?identical

Yet, the model will not run using these values ultimately coming from the csv.

I wonder why do you use as.numeric in the first instance. You coud use

auxs1 <- unlist(csv1[1,])
and you should get named numeric vector. Maybe there are problems when reading numbers from csv file. You could check it e.g. by

str(auxs1)

What am I doing wrong here?

It would be great if you could help.

Thanks a lot in advance