[R] Fwd: Question

Farshad Fathian |@r@h@d@|@th|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 8 18:26:47 CEST 2018

Thank you so much for your reply. But when I install the "RWinEdt" package,
the R unable to install it. I see the below warning:

"Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘RWinEdt’:
 package ‘RWinEdt’ was installed by an R version with different internals;
it needs to be reinstalled for use with this R version"

The current version of the R is 3.5.1.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
07/08/18,
8:54:06 PM

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil using dcn.davis.ca.us>
wrote:

> Read the vignette at [1], which mentions the Read me.txt file [2]. I found
> both links using Google... you could too.
>
> [1] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RWinEdt/index.html.
> [2] https://github.com/cran/RWinEdt/blob/master/inst/ReadMe.txt
>
> On July 8, 2018 7:08:53 AM PDT, Farshad Fathian <farshad.fathian using gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >Dear all,
> >
> >Hello,
> >

> >I am going to install the “RWinEdt” package on R software. I had
> >installed
> >it on R before, but when I downloaded the newest versions of R software
> >(R-3.4.3 and R-3.5.1 versions), this package is not installed on it.
> >
> >Please help and guide me to know how I can install and use the
> >“RWinEdt”
> >properly.
> >

> >Look forward to hearing from you.
> >

> >Best regards,