[R] about ECDF display in ggplot2

Sun Jul 8 06:47:43 CEST 2018

It is a feature of ggplot that points excluded by limits raise warnings, while base graphics do not.

You may find that using coord_cartesian with the xlim=c(0,500) argument works better with ggplot by showing the consequences of points out of the limits on lines within the viewport.

There are other possible problems with your data that your non-reproducible example does not show, and sending R code in HTML-formatted email usually corrupts it.. so please follow the recommendations in the Posting Guide next time you post.