[R] "igraph0" package installation

Loris Bennett |or|@@bennett @end|ng |rom |u-ber||n@de
Thu Jul 5 14:13:08 CEST 2018

Hi Maryam,

Maryam R via R-help <r-help using r-project.org> writes:

> Hi, i want to install 'igraph0' package in R on windows 10. I downloaded
> "igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar" from Index of /src/contrib/Archive/igraph0 then i try to
> import this package to R with this
> command:install.packages("~/R/igraph0_0.5.5-1.tar.gz",type="source",repos=NULL,
> dependencies=TRUE)

[snip (32 lines)]

You probably shouldn't be trying install 'igraph0' at all, since

  https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/igraph0/index.html

says

  Package ‘igraph0’ was removed from the CRAN repository.

  Formerly available versions can be obtained from the archive.

  This was a transitional package from Mar 2012 to Sept 2013. Packages depending on it ought to have changed to igraph long ago.

  Consider using package ‘igraph’ instead.

As is suggested, you should install 'igraph'.

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)
ZEDAT, Freie Universität Berlin         Email loris.bennett using fu-berlin.de