[R] ASExtras library

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Jul 4 17:52:58 CEST 2018

> On Jul 3, 2018, at 6:34 PM, Mehrshad Barary <bararym using gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anybody know how I can get ASExtras library?

It would be helpful if you would provide information about your reasons for assuming this package's existence. Cannot find it in CRAN (including a search for 'ASExtra'), BioConductor, GitHub, or the Archives, or even with Google for that matter.

https://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/

And within R parlance 'library' not a synonym for 'package'. Libraries are where you store packages. And `library('pkg_name')` is a command for loading a package.

> Thanks
> Mehrshad
>
> --
> Mehrshad Barary
> Senior Lecturer in Crop Ecophysiology
> Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding
> Faculty of Agriculture
> Ilam University
> Tel: (+98)8412227019-21
> Fax: (+98)8412227015
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

And R help is a plain-text mailing list. Please read the Posting Guide.