[R] scatter plot coloring problem

Micha Silver t@vib@r @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jul 20 12:15:23 CEST 2018

Hello:

I have two data frames (subsetted from a larger one). I am plotting
scatterplots with ggplot2 and coloring by different variables. When
using one of the variables "Error" with one of the dataframes "conv_df"
only a single color is displayed. All the other variables show colors as
expected, and when applying the same ggplot() functions to the second
dataframe, colors are correctly applied for all variables.

I'm scratching me head over this for some time. Maybe someone can see
what I'm missing?

My repex is attached

Thanks

--