[R] Scripting a repeating work flow

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @ending from @ppl-eco@y@@com
Fri Jul 20 00:04:39 CEST 2018

   I have 30 data files that all need to be read into R, formatted, and have
scatter plots prepared. This process can be done in a short script. I would
like to generalize the script so that variables (such as data file names)
can be read from another file and all files processed sequentially, similar
to a bash shell script repeating commands for all files in a directory.

   Looking at my R programming books I don't find a way to do this and would
appreciate pointers to multi-file script writing that can be run within R
using the source() function.

Rich