[R] limit windows() rescale/resize options

Derek Ogle DOgle @ending from northl@nd@edu
Tue Jul 3 17:05:22 CEST 2018

I am developing an application that opens an image in a new window using, at times, windows(). I don't want the user to be able to resize the window (and distort the image). The new window contains a menu item called "resize" that contains three options - "R mode", "Fit to window", and "Fixed size". The default can be set with rescale= (i.e., rescale="fixed" for my use). However, the user can still select one of the other options. Is there a way to either remove the "Resize" menu from this window or remove the "R mode" and "Fit to window" options from this menu item?

Use the following, on a Windows machine, to see what I describe above.

windows(rescale="fixed")