[R] Add ablines

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jan 29 18:25:04 CET 2018

A) Without your data, it is very difficult to see what your problem is. You need to include both data and code to create a reproducible example. [1][2][3]

B) Please follow the guidance in the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of every message on this list; in particular note that this is a plain text mailing list and your message will be damaged to some unpredictable extent if you don't set your email program correctly.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)