[R] semPLS package will not load seems to be failing on loading package lattice

Michael Lane Michael.Lane at usq.edu.au
Sun Jan 28 13:50:12 CET 2018

Hi R Help Team

I recently updated my R installation to R 3.4.3 and updated to later version of R Studio and I found that the package semPLS will not load even though installed and it seems to be failing on loading package lattice

Getting the following error message:

library(semPLS)
Error: package or namespace load failed for 'lattice':
.onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'grid', details:
  call: fun(libname, pkgname)
  error: object 'C_initGrid' not found
Error: package 'lattice' could not be loaded

Any advice or help on this bug would be much appreciated

Best regards Michael

Dr Michael Lane USQ Profile<http://staffprofile.usq.edu.au/Profile/Michael-Lane>
PhD Information Systems, USQ
Email: Michael.Lane at usq.edu.au<mailto:Michael.Lane at usq.edu.au>
Ph 07 4631 1268
Mobile 0407 316 391
Academic Coordinator School of Management and Enterprise
Member of Editoral Board Australasian Journal of Information Systems<http://journal.acs.org.au/index.php/ajis>
Member of Editoral Board Journal of Information Systems Education<http://jise.org/>