[R] Help in Plotting in "fArma" Package

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Fri Jan 26 18:51:33 CET 2018

What Dave said, plus here's a hint. Try this example (which uses base graphics):

plot(1:5)
plot(1:5, cex.lab=2)

Then look at the help page for par
   help('par')
or
   ?par
to search for other graphics parameters (base graphics) you can use to change various things.

Success will depend, as Dave indicated, on how the package author handled the plotting options in rsFit().

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

On 1/25/18, 5:56 PM, "R-help on behalf of David Winsemius" <r-help-bounces at r-project.org on behalf of dwinsemius at comcast.net> wrote:

    The documentation say that additional arguments will be passed. I suspect this will be a base graphics plot. You should look at the code of plot.rsfit to determine which arguments get processed.

    Sent from my iPhone