[R] MCMC Estimation for Four Parametric Logistic (4PL) Item Response Model

ALYSSA FATMAH MASTURA alyssafatmah.mastura at g.msuiit.edu.ph
Thu Jan 18 16:15:08 CET 2018

Good day Sir/Ma'am! This is Alyssa Fatmah S. Mastura taking up Master of
Science in Statistics at Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute
Technology (MSU-IIT), Philippines. I am currently working on my master's
thesis titled "Comparing the Three Estimation Methods for the Four
Parametric Logistic (4PL) Item Response Model". While I am looking for a
package about Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) method for 4PL model in this
R forum, I found an sirt package of an MCMC method but only for the three
parametric normal ogive (3PNO) item response model. However, my study focus
on 4PL model. In line with this, I would like to know if there exist a
function of MCMC method for 4PL model in R language. I am asking for your
help to inform me if such function exist. I highly appreciate your response
on this matter. Thank you so much. Have a great day ahead!

Alyssa

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
---
*DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE* The Mindanao Sta...{{dropped:24}}