[R] Information installation package sjPlot

Paul Bivand paul.bivand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:58:04 CET 2018

This depends on the resources of your computer. If it's very small,
some dependencies can take a long time.

My record is the glmmTMB dependency with over 24 hours compilation (on
an old netbook).

One helpful way round can be to download the .tar.gz of the package,
close down all other programs, and run R CMD install package.tar.gz
from the command line.

Paul