[R] Regression Tree Questions

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 20:33:43 CET 2018

But note that converting it e.g. via as.numeric() would be disastrous:

> as.numeric(factor(c(3,5,7)))
[1] 1 2 3

The OP may need to do some homework with R tutorials to learn about basic R
data structures; or if he has already done this, he may need to be more
explicit about how the data were created/entered.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."