[R] Modified Band Depth

JoyMae Gabion joymae.gabion at g.msuiit.edu.ph
Wed Feb 21 15:37:53 CET 2018

 Dear Ma'am/Sir,

This is Joy Mae C. Gabion taking up Masters of Science in Statistics at
Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT),
Philippines. I’m currently working on my master’s thesis and chose to base
it on the paper of Sun et.al (2012) which discussed the exact fast
computation of band depth for large functional datasets. There are codes in
Mathlab available in the appendix of the paper for the computation of band
depth and modified band depth. I just want to ask for help if there are
also codes available for that in R software. I highly appreciate your
response regarding this matter. Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Joy Mae

--
---
*DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE* The Mindanao Sta...{{dropped:30}}