[R] question regarding the AICcmodavg package

Cade, Brian cadeb at usgs.gov
Tue Feb 20 22:57:01 CET 2018

Do not model average the regression coefficients.  This makes no sense (see
Cade 2015.  Model averaging and muddled multimodel inferences).  And, no
there is no reasonable way to model average regression coefficients ala
Burnham and Anderson approach when some of your models include interactions
among predictors and some don't.  Stick to model averaging the predicted
to any combination of predictor variables including those with interactions.

Brian Cade

Brian S. Cade, PhD

U. S. Geological Survey
Fort Collins Science Center