[R] Competing risks - calibration curve

Raja, Dr. Edwin Amalraj amalraj.raja at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Feb 16 11:36:31 CET 2018

Dear R users,

    I am new to R and wanted to apply competing risk methods in my research work. I used the R code given by Zhang et al in his paper 'Nomogram for survival analysis in the presence of competing risks published in Ann Trans Med 2017:5(20):403.

I am struggling with getting calibration curve thro' internal validation.   I am happy to receive suggestion in the coding as well as any reference

Can someone help with it?

Regards
Amalraj Raja
University of Aberdeen

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas cl?raichte ann an Alba, ?ir. SC013683.