[R] All Language Translation Solution !!

Tanya Goyal somyajain697 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 06:25:12 CET 2018

Hi, r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch

Did you receive my last email?

Actually I haven't received any response from your side please let me know
if you are interested in our services (Like- Translation,
Localization.Interpretation, Content Writing,Certified Translation,CAD
Services,Desktop Publishing,Proofreading & Editing,Content Moderation)

Will be a pleasure to assist you.

Looking to hear from you soon.

Thank You