[R] command line fails

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:03:03 CET 2018

On 02/02/2018 8:20 AM, Michael Ashton wrote:
> I don't think it's the path or the slashes. I run other files in this same manner, with the same path to the script itself, and they go off without a hitch. Although this is the first time I am using 3.4.3, and the only script I am using that version of R for at the moment.
>
> Having said that, I did TRY reversing the slashes and got the same result. :-)

I'd try to determine if anything works with 3.4.3.  If nothing does,
maybe you need to back out to the older version.  If some scripts work
and some don't, then it shouldn't take long to find the offending line
by bisection:  comment out the last half of the script, if it works,
that's where the problem is, so comment only the last quarter, etc.

Duncan Murdoch