[R] Problem with Kruskal–Wallis test

Bert Gunter bgunter@4567 @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Dec 25 16:22:10 CET 2018

"So, I'm not an expert in R and statistics" ....

So you need to seek local help from someone who is. Statistics is usually
off-topic for this list -- it is about R programming primarily. And online
is probably not a good venue for the sort of discussion you need anyway.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."