[R] Glitch in Kruskal-Wallis test?

Jenny Liu jenny@liu00 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Dec 22 14:09:38 CET 2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply! I'm testing the difference in proportions. Temp
is temperature, and Prop is the proportion of insect pupae that survived at
that temperature. I was told by a statistician that the K-W was appropriate
for testing proportions, but perhaps you know of an alternative? I have
already tested for heteroscedasticity using the Breusch-Pagan test.

Thanks again,
Jenny