[R] R and factorytalk historian

PIKAL Petr petr@pik@l @ending from prechez@@cz
Thu Dec 13 09:01:56 CET 2018

Hi

Yes, there should not be any problem with transfering data from Excel to R.

However my trust to Excel is not big, therefore I wanted to avoid such unnecessary intermediate step. But according to FTH lecturers they do not know about any option for direct export to csv or other suitable data format.

It seems that nobody has experience with direct connection FTH to R, so I would like to thank all for their answers and I would consider this topic closed.

Cheers
Petr