[R] Confirm Adding to mailing list

David Winsemius dwin@emiu@ @ending from comc@@t@net
Sat Dec 8 22:29:34 CET 2018

I cannot tell what is being asked but it seems clear that you are
confused about how mailing lists work.. I've looked in the pending posts
in the moderation queue and none of them appear to be from you. I saw an
earlier misdirected "confirm" message that should have gone to the
mailserver-bot and not to the mailing list.

David.