[R] meta analysis for sensitivity and specificity

greg holly m@k@hholly @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Dec 7 16:10:43 CET 2018

Dear All;

I sincerely apologize for TYPOS. My question is that:

Does anyone know any R library that runs meta-analysis differently for
Sensitivity and Specificity if I have only the following info in my data
set?
Once again my apologies for the mistake in my earlier email.

Regards,

Greg

specificity sample_size Sensitivity Sample_size
1 21 0.66 57
1 70 0.55 33
1 19 0.76 17
1 10 0.4 30