[R] TCGA biolinks, DNA methylation

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 30 00:34:06 CEST 2018

Hi,

If you had an actual gene analysis question I'd suggest the
BioConductor email list, but you have a plain old ordinary typo:

 the_data <-read.csv(file="LGG_clinical_drug.csv",header=T,sep",")

You're missing the = after the argument sep

 the_data <- read.csv(file = "LGG_clinical_drug.csv", header = TRUE, sep = ",")

Using more spaces in your code would make that typo easier to spot.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org