[R] Multiple counters in a single for loop

jeremiejuste m@iii@g oii gm@ii@com jeremiejuste m@iii@g oii gm@ii@com
Sat Aug 25 19:47:21 CEST 2018

Hello,
I'm aware it is not the answer you are expecting but indexes are not that bad to implement as well.

for ( i in 1:length(var1)){
elem1 <-var1[i]
elem2 <-  var2[i]

}

if you want more abstraction you could then wrap that up in a function