[R] installing R 3.5.1

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 25 18:00:59 CEST 2018

Dear Berwin, thank you very much . I guess that I shall update my Ubuntu OS
;

after "sudo apt-get -f install", I am getting the same message :

 r-recommended : Depends: r-cran-kernsmooth (>= 2.2.14) but it is not going
to be installed
                 Depends: r-cran-mass but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: r-cran-class but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: r-cran-nnet but it is not going to be installed