[R] Unclear about the output from summary of ca.jo from package urca

Thu Aug 23 16:22:35 CEST 2018

This is about statistics , not R programming, and so is off topic here.
Your first port of call for this sort of thing should be the package docs,
**including any references** . There are references given. Have you studied
them??

Cheers,

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."