[R] as.Date() function

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 20 01:14:06 CEST 2018

Hi Phillip,
Jose has the correct answer. You probably missed this sentence in the
"Note" section of the help page:

"If the date string does not specify the date completely, the returned
answer may be system-specific."

In your case, the function throws up its hands and returns NA as you
haven't specified a date.

Jim